James R. Ihnot, P.S. was founded in 1991 by James Ihnot. James Ihnot is an attorney who has transactional and litigation experience in the area of real estate law, business, law, estate planning, and personal injury for over 25 years.
James R. Ihnot, P.S. is located Kirkland, Washington and provides legal services to Kirkland, Seattle and the greater Pugest Sound Area.
The attorneys at James R. Ihnot, P.S. have represented clients in the following areas:
- Real Estate — James R. Ihnot, P.S. can help you with proceedings and transactions that involve real property, including preparing purchase and sale agreements, escrow services, landlord-tenant evictions, construction, condemnation, mortgages and foreclosures, land use, zoning, title, boundaries and easements. James R. Ihnot P.S. offers experienced advice on the purchase of your next property.
- Business Law — Whatever your business and tax goals may be, James R. Ihnot, P.S. can provide you with legal advice on the type of entity that will best serve your business. We form and maintain your entity, which includes preparing Articles of Incorporation, Bylaws, and Minutes. We can serve as your registered agent and take care of administrative formalities so that you can focus on making your business grow. In addition, we provide solutions for all your business transaction needs such as promissory notes, entity purchase and sale, capitalization, business operations, employee relations, and dissolution.
- Estate Planning — Whether you need to create a will or amend an existing will, or have or want to set up a revocable living trust, we can help you plan for your loved ones and protect your assets.
- Probate — If have been named personal representative of the estate of a loved one, James R. Ihnot, P.S. can handle the legal aspects of probate efficiently and effectively so that you can focus on your family.
- Personal Injury — We have the care and experience to help you through an accident and get you the compensation you deserve.
- Litigation — James R. Ihnot has over 25 years of experience in litigation. Whether you are the plaintiff or defendant, James R. Ihnot, P.S. can help you represent your interests and needs.
James Ihnot is an established attorney with over 25 years of legal experience. His firm specializes in handling matters related to real estate law, business law, estate planning and personal injury — but is available for providing any type of legal assistance or representation.
James completed his Bachelors of Science from Florida State University in 1974, and graduated from Hamline University School of Law in 1979. He has been admitted to practice law in both Minnesota and Washington.
In his free time James is an avid golfer, sports fan and family man, particularly so with the recent birth of his first grandson, Charlie.